HKU Glossary

Saturday, August 13, 2005

其他篇------Cheers

Cheers

沖涼歌

Ling Bo ling Grag Grag!
Ling Bo Ling Grag Grag!
Ling Bo Ling Bo Ling Bo Ling Grag Grag!
(Repeat Three Times)

Turn Around

Put your (*) in Put your (*) out
Put your (*) in and turn around
Buki Buki Buki and turn around
That is all about!
*1. Left hand
2. Right hand
3. Left leg
4. Right leg
5. Tongue tongue
6. Head head
7. Pet pet
8. Whole body

Changing Partners

We walk to the left and walk to the right
And we walk and we walk
And we walk all night
On the heal On the toe
Make a half way turn
On the heal On the toe
Make a new good friend

My Bonnie

My Bonnie is over the ocean
My Bonnie is over the sea
My Bonnie is over the ocean
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me
Bring back, bring back,
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back,
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me

Singing in the rain

I’m singing in the rain
Just singing in the ran
With glorious feeling
I am happy again
1. Thumbs up
2. Elbows back
3. Knees bent
4. Toes together
5. Chest up
6. Bump back
7. Head up
8. Tongue out
DiDa Dida Dida Hui(X3)

O Wa-la Wa-la

O wa la wa la Wa ki wa wa
Wa la wa la wa ki wa wa
Aye ya ya yippee aye ya ya
Aye ya ya yippee aye ya ya
Aye ya Aye ya Aye ya
Aye ya ya

Edelweiss

Edelweiss Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and while, Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever

老豆阿伯萊

老豆阿伯萊 有一個「代」
一個「代」有老豆阿伯萊
佢地唔食 佢地唔睏
成晚都搞搞震
(共七個「代」)

龍巷情歌

Hong Ka lake ka
Tiki tika tum ba
Mood sa wood sa mood sa
Or ~ Le Or Le Or Le Or Le Or

龍巷情歌〈青山版〉

Short ga你呀
顛顛得得忽ga
吱吱喳喳short ga
做乜你會搞到入青山

龍巷情歌〈日文版〉

Cho to ma te
Mo no mo no monoshi
Jip bo jip bo jip bo hui
Mas ge mas ge mas ge mas ge mas ge

叉燒包

Ching Ka Ling Ka Ching Ka Ling Ka 叉叉叉
Bong Ka Ling Ka Bong Ka Ling Ka 包包包
Ching Ka Ling Ka 叉
Bong Ka Ling Ka 包
Ching Ka Ling Ka Bong Ka Ling Ka 叉燒包

合家歡Cheer

衰佬呀 衰佬呀
掛住賭呀 掛住賭呀
冇家用呀 冇家用呀 丙

衰婆呀 衰婆呀
打斧頭呀 打斧頭呀
有陰謀呀 有陰謀呀 丙

衰女呀 衰女呀
嘴咪咪呀 嘴咪咪呀
打得少呀 打得少呀 丙

衰仔呀衰仔呀
滿江紅呀 滿江紅呀
讀屎片呀 讀屎片呀 丙

Seven Steps

**I can teach you seven steps for you can go to heaven
I can teach you seven steps for you can go to haven**
First step (Left foot)
Second step (Right foot)
Third step (Left knee)
Forth step (Right Knee)
Fifth step (Left elbow)
Sixth step (Right elbow)
Seven step (Whole body)

Go Round and Round the Valley

Go round and round the valley (X3)
And soon come home
Go in and out the window (X3)
And soon come home
Go in and fetch your lover (X3)
And soon come home
I knee because I love you (X3)
And soon come home
Come follow me to London (X3)
And soon come home
Shake hands before I leave you (X3)
And soon come home

FE FI FO

FE (FE) FI(FI) FE FI FO (FE FI FO)
Commala
Com-ma-la-le Com-ma-la-le
Com-ma-la-le visa
O…lu-la lu-la visa
De-sa-mi-ni Sa-la-mi-ni
Lu-la lu-la-la mi-ni
De-sa-mi-ni Sa-la-mi-ni
Lu-la lu-la visa-le
Bom-bom-Bm-bom la visa
Sue…

Once an Austrian went hiking

Once an Austrian went hiking
Saw mountain so high
Came across a/an (*)
Interrupting his climb
Ho-hi-Hey
Ho-Hi (#) Ho-Hi (#) Ho-Hi (#)
Ho-Hi-Hey
*Coo Coo bird – Coo Coo
Meow Meow Cat – Meow Meow
Wo Wo Dog – Wo Wo
Lover – Zu Zu
Ambulance – Bi-Bu Bi-Bu
Crying Baby – Wei Wei

Catching the Baby

Catch!
I am catching it the baby Bom Bom Bee
Hope my Mum will proud of me
I am catching it the baby Bom Bom Bee
Oh! It bites me …
I am squeezing it the baby Bom Bom Bee
Hope my Mum will proud of me
I am catching it the baby Bom Bom Bee
Oh! It’s dirty!!!

Darling Cheer

S for science S for Soc
Oh my darling Science Soc
(F) Wonderful! (M) Science Soc!
(F) Cheerful! (M) Science Soc!
(M) Powerful! (F) Science Soc!
Oh my darling Science Soc!

Satisfied

Satisfied, Satisfied,
I say one, tow ,three, four, satisfied,
Ali-sli-yo, Ali-zli-yo,
Oh! Yeah! Alright!
Boom Chic a Boom.
Boom Chic a rock a chic a boom,
Oh! Yeah Alright!
One more time. (No more time)

Lum Sum Sum

Lum Sum Sum
Lum Sum Sum
Gee Lee Gu Lu
Gee Lee Gu Lu
Lum Sum Sum
Or Le Or Le
Gee Lee Gu Lu
Gee Lee Gu Lu
Lum Sum Sum

1 Comments:

  • Thx Ling Fung for the "Cheers"! They are generally funny and some of them are very hilarious! If you can give some comments on the culture of dem(damn) cheers then the whole article will be more complete and interesting!

    By Blogger 飛霞, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home